Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock

    My favourite TV series fix at the moment is The Big Bang Theory bunch.  They are fucking hysterical! 

    We've been watching episode after episode... and I think I secretly want Howard (perhaps it just his irresistible charms, or perhaps I'm a closet geek).  Who knows...perhaps I should look into that theory and all its possibilities, perhaps not...



    Wolowitz: If it's "creepy" to use the Internet, military satellites, and robot aircraft to find a house full of gorgeous young models so I can drop in on them unexpected, then fine, I'm "creepy".
    Howard: Sheldon, you remember the first few weeks we were looking for magnetic monopoles and not finding anything, and you were acting like an obnoxious, giant dictator?



    Raj: I thought we were going to be gentle with him.


    Howard: That's why I added the '-tator'.




    Sheldon: Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.



    Anyone else out there that watches with such enthusiasum???





    Source URL: http://giantstepstalk.blogspot.com/2011/03/rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock.html
    Visit tattoo for girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories