Day #3 of Liquid Diet

    So my lovelies, its Day Number 3 of my liquid diet and so far so good.  I thought it was gonna be harder than it has been but I actually feel full after a smoothie and its been surprising easy to stick to it.  I have had tons of energry and I have told myself not to weigh in until the 7 days are over.

    I'm not sure I've been able to stick to it because I REALLY want to loose the weight (my mind in the right place) or if the smoothies are really enough to keep me feeling full and satisfied.  I did get a bit emotional and snappy last night but that could just be normal PMS.

    Every time I go to the bathroom or I'm alone, I have a wee chat to myself about my extra weight and how it makes me feel and look.  I look terrible, I feel uncomfortable in my clothes and want to get back to being able to pull a pair of jeans and t-shirt on and look good - not look like a stumpy stuffed sausage.

    So, I've been making smoothies and drinking loads of water, herbal tea, yogi sips and fruit juice.  I must say I don't get hungry but I have had a few cravings for textured food - substantial sustenance.  Know wot I mean?  Not just a fucking drink but chunks of stuff!

    Anyhoo, on Monday I made carrot, pineapple and banana fruit smoothies and on Tuesday I made carrot, apple, banana, celery,   mango, a handful of nuts and fat-free yoghurt smoothies. 

    They are really tastey but I think I'll skip on the yoghurt, as it gives it a bitter after-taste.  

    I think I might just be able to stick this out for 7 days, peeps.  Lets see how it goes...

    Tomorrow I'm going to try The Green Julius

    • 1 1/2 cups orange juice
    • 2 large mangoes
    • 2 cups fresh spinach
    • 2 cups of ice
    • 1 apple for textures
    • 1 tablespoon coconut oil
    Wish me luck!Source URL: http://giantstepstalk.blogspot.com/2011/03/day-3-of-liquid-diet.html
    Visit tattoo for girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories