I had plastic surgery...

    ...I cut up all my Credit Cards!

    Day #4 of Liquid Diet

    Yesterday's Smoothie
    This one seems to be my favourite so far.  
    It includes carrots, pineapple, mango, apple, banana and orange 
    juice a couple of mint leaves and a handful of cashew nuts.
    Today's Smoothie

    Includes:  Spinach (you really don't even taste it but it looks fucking awful!), celery, mango, carrots, apples, banana, pineapple and cranberry juice, a handful of nuts and mint leaves.




    don't you just LOVE the dog in the cartoons? He's forever peeping out with a worried look on his face.





    I'm loving the slippers!

    I know of few of these types





    Source URL: http://giantstepstalk.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-had-plastic-surgery.html
    Visit tattoo for girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories