Killer Heels, a Stroppy School Administrator and a 55

    Head on over to G-Man for this week's 55s 



    Fuck you Friday is lots of fun
    You get to vent and bitch,
    Anonymous desperate whining
    An enacting wicked horrid witch

    Actually who says it's a performance?
    Perhaps that’s who I really am,
    Enjoying being rotten and beastly
    Dominating and being called "M’am".

    If all else fails, I could become an actor.
    All else failed.

    Fawk You Friday over at Boobies 
    BWS tips button


    • Fuck You to the Telemarketers who keep phoning me even though I don't listen to them.  I put the phone down on my couch and let them yak away or I give the phone to my five year old. That keeps them busy for a while.
    • Stroppy School Administrators who call you and tell you off because you haven't given them correct contact details and that they've been trying to get hold of you for ages - but you have!  Telling me "How would you feel if this was a REAL emergency and we couldn't get hold of you?"   What the fuck? Get your records straight!  They think because they have your children chained to their desks for 5 hours a day that they have your balls in a vice alos. Let me tell you something Mrs School Administrator - you may be able to boss my 8 year old around but don't intimidate me.  Now fuck right off and get back to being busy doing nothing.
    • Fuck you to Mother Nature and all the lives that were lost in Japan's Earthquake this week.  I'm was shocked stone still for ages!
    • Fuck you to all my clothes that have shrunk since I stopped smoking.  All is forgiven! Now please resume your normal size or I'll have to move on to wearing stretchy preggie pants for the winter season.  Not sexy okay?

    BWS tips button

    Ed Hardy $69.99

    Badgley Mischka - $245

    Bebe Shoes - $149.99

    Rocawear on Sale for R$79.79



    Have a wicked long weekend!

    Share |
    Source URL: http://giantstepstalk.blogspot.com/2011/03/killer-heels-stroppy-school.html
    Visit tattoo for girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories