Nothing rhymes with Orange


    Most of you know how I'm obsessed and adore anything ORANGE, right?  Its such a happy, cheerful colour and if I could have everything orange I would.  Hell, even my car is orange...

    The Orange Beast - FF ST
     Anyhoo, I came across The Really Annoying Orange Channel on YouTube the other day and thought I might share it.  Its so random, so cheesy but it made me giggle - but just a little.

    I still can't believe this bloke sits around all day and thinks up these cheesy lines, edits video and posts his wee "Orange" videos for the world to see.




    See what I mean about cute orange stuff?
    My adorable orange shades
    Nine West Orange Heels
    You won't get a more gorgeous bunch of flowers
    Orange Nano iPod
    Then theirs the orange sunset
    Orange Nails

    Source URL: http://giantstepstalk.blogspot.com/2010/09/nothing-rhymes-with-orange.html
    Visit tattoo for girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories