Flash Fiction Friday 55 - Episode 20

    Yeah..... I know, Friday's are always hectic at A Daft Scots Lass' wee Blog.

    Join the Blorgy of Flash Fiction Friday 55 writers.  The game is to write a complete story in 55 words.  So, head on over to The Blorgologist himself G-Man and hook up with him.  

    I haven’t told you today 
    How much you mean to me 
    I haven’t told you today 
    How much happiness you bring. 
    I haven’t told you today 
    That you mean the world to me 
    I haven’t told you today 
    You’re the best thing that has happened to me. 
    I haven’t told you 
    That I love you!





    FlogYoBlog Friday hosted at 
    Random Ramblings of a SAHM.






    Fucked Up Friday Follow usually hosted by Crazy Brunette Chick  
    who has taken a drunken sabatical this week. 


    So head over to Blog Stalk Friday hosted by Gucci Mama this week

     Its also Fawk You Friday over at Boobies.


    Here's this week's Fuck You's and they go out to:
    • The Genius Fuckers at Ekhurleni Municipality for cutting my water and lights off for 24 hours even when we'd paid the over-priced bill and a wee bit more!  Urgh! 
    • Fuck You to Avon and their liquid hand soaps.  I bought two this week and none of the fucking pumps work. Don't you just destest bad fucking workmanship?
    • Fuck you to my lazy-ass colleage who's been off three fucking times this week and this bitch has had to do all her fucking work! 
    Roger that - over and out.Source URL: http://giantstepstalk.blogspot.com/2010/09/flash-fiction-friday-55-episode-20.html
    Visit tattoo for girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories