I want one!!!!

    I want gorgeous hair!  I know this little gadget would make me look soopa glam and so its my one and only item on my Birthday Wish List this year.  I suppose it wouldn't really be a list then... 

    They're so damn expensive here in SA tho at nearly 2000 ZAR.

    Its the original GHD hair styler!





    There is another cheaper and funky alternative in SA at the moment called Gorgeous.  You can buy them at their online store.  Nice colours!




    There is also another product called The Cloud Nine or C9 Styler which the hair stylist of current trends assure me its just as good as the GHD.  It also has temperature control and quite sleek looking in all black.

    I wonder if they are as good as the little GHD?  Who knows....Source URL: http://giantstepstalk.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-want-one.html
    Visit tattoo for girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories