Stuff that Rocks My Face Off

    Photobucket

    Monday Music Moves Me's theme this week is Reggae.  Make a spleef, mon!  Go Link up with Xmas Dolly and show her your jomming toonz, mon!

    To me Tosh was one of the great reggae originals. I love his stuff.






     And now Stuff that Rocks My Face off:

    Britians Got Talent




    Australia's Got Talent




    Lindt Chilli Chocolate
    My Black Biker boots
    Liquid Eyeliner and how it makes my eyes pop
    Tomato Soup
    My Duck Down Pillow
    Rooibos Pampering Products for that winter skin
    
    Don't forget to leave me a Question for my Vlog.  Because of Blogger fucked up last week and all my comments were deleted!  So, go leave another comment.

    Source URL: http://giantstepstalk.blogspot.com/2011/05/stuff-that-rocks-my-face-off.html
    Visit tattoo for girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories