The Tooth Hurts

    Jackpot!

    Megan, my 7 year old, lost her 7th tooth last night.

    No. 7 has been wobbly and hanging on a thread for a while now and she and I have been wiggling that little fucker every day in anticipation for that last little snap and Yureeka!

    But neither she or I have been particular successful at detaching that last wee bit thats been clinging on to her gum for dear life.  I guess the tooth doesn't want to take a trip to Tooth Fairland (or wherever Tooth Fairies come from).

    Megan casually asked her Dad last night if he would try and get it out.  Next thing I knew, My Boerewors had a tissue wrapped around her wobbly tooth and yanked it out in seconds!

    "One...Two...Three...there we go!" he announced as he held it up to Megan.  The  shock on her face was priceless.  The fact that he just came and yanked it out so quickly astonished her (and me for that matter).  Dads just do some things better than Mums.

    Megan chose a not-so-smelly shoe to carefully put her tooth inside for the Tooth Fairy.  She prayed for lots of dosh that night.  She got R20 for her tooth and she was dead chuffed with her takings this morning when she woke.

    This Tooth Fairy is milking me dry.  I'm in the wrong business demmit!

    Source URL: http://giantstepstalk.blogspot.com/2010/08/tooth-hurts.html
    Visit tattoo for girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories