BFF

    Got together with my BFF yesterday as I haven't seen her for over 4 weeks and I've missed her a lot.  Circumstances didn't allow us to hang out for such a long time.  I think in the 11 years we've known each other, this is the longest time that we've gone without seeing each other.  We opened a few bottles of wine, cooked up a budget supper and did a lot of catching up.

    We made the most of it!

    Best Friends Foreva!
    Luv Ya Mandy!
    Megan and I share a giggle
    Mandy and Megan and another empty bottle of wine.
    Fancy a Tongue Lashin'?
    Riaan and Percy
    Joined at the Hip...should I get worried?
    Bunny ears.
    Megan and her Daft mum
    Kaylin helping Mandy catch the Run Away Pork Sausage
    The four of us
    Mandy, Percy, Riaan, Gillian
    Source URL: http://giantstepstalk.blogspot.com/2010/08/bff.html
    Visit tattoo for girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories