New Haircut

    Megan went off to Paul James Hairdressers this morning to get our new hair cuts.  Megan got a trim because mum cut her hair about a week ago and I made a complete hash of it.  Her hair was all uneven and looked like I'd taken a garden sheers to cut  it.  They evened it all out and its looks good again.

    I decided to cut a fringe (aka bangs) even if its just a thin one - it was enough chnage for me this time around.  Perhaps next time I'll be brave enough and chop my hair to a medium style.  Right now its easier to maintain longer hair (especially for gym, I just tie it up).  I don't know what I'm going to do with my fringe now...we'll see how I manage it.  If I don't like it I can always grow it out.

    That's the beauty of hair, it grows back!

    Here's the end result.  Still not sure about it.  Let me know what you think?


    From this bushy mess:



    To this:








    Source URL: http://giantstepstalk.blogspot.com/2009/12/new-haircut.html
    Visit tattoo for girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories