My Christmas Wish List


    Hello my dearest bloggers

    Everyone at the moment seems to be doing their Christmas Wish Lists and let me tell you there are some awesome lists out there!  I hope Santa brings you everything thats on your list and a wee bit more.
    So, I was thinking I should do mine too.


    There are only three things on my Christmas List this year and I already have them: My wonderful Boerewors (aka hubby) and my two wonderful girls. I’m grateful that I have them in my life and that we’re healthy and happy.

    It may sound cheesy, but what more can a girl wish for?

    I don’t need anything else.

    I was complaining over the weekend that we really don’t have extra cash for Christmas and gifts this year but you know what? It doesn’t matter; I have more than some people will ever have.

    So, you can keep your Christmas gifts wrapped in festive sparkly paper and pretty bows, you can keep your expensive gadgets and clever ideas, keep your candy cane and chocolate Sants covered in tinsel.

    I have more than I will ever need. I got three of the best presents in the world!

    Source URL: http://giantstepstalk.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-christmas-wish-list.html
    Visit tattoo for girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories