Day 3 on Cabbage Soup Diet

    Yesterday ,I was so busy at work this was easy to stick to. Although last night I had my cabbage soup a little too early and by the time I went to bed I stuffed two cookies down my throat and felt a little bad.

    Also, I left my gym bag at home so I couldn't go to gym at lunch time. Silly me.

    Tuesday :

    8:00 – Black Tea & Banana & ½ health rusk
    10:00 – Black Tea & Water
    11:00 – Naartjie
    12:00 – Black Tea & Water
    13:00 – Rusk
    14:00 – Cabbage Soup
    14:30 – Black Tea
    15:30 – Banana
    17:30 – Cabbage Soup
    20:30 – 2 Cookies & Water



    "We never get what we want,
    We never want what we get,
    We never have what we like,
    We never like what we have,
    And still we Live & Love.
    This is Life..." Source URL: http://giantstepstalk.blogspot.com/2009/08/day-3-on-cabbage-soup-diet.html
    Visit tattoo for girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories