Easter Egg Hunt

    Easter Sunday at our house means an Easter Egg Hunt in the front garden.

    Both Megan and Kaylin get a basket and I let them loose to collect as many chocolate easter eggs that the Easter Bunny has left behind.

    This year was a little different as Megan now knows that the Easter Bunny is fake, so she helped me plant the chocolate eggs and "pretended" to have seen the Easter Bunny just leaving as Kaylin arrived with her basket to see catch him.

    The loot was found, the loot is in the process of being consumed, the loot was smeared all over their faces but the loot won't last long.

    The sugar high will last longer I'm afraid!

    Happy Easter Everyone!


    Easter Bunny has been!!!

    Searching for Easter Eggs

    Found One!

    Sister checking out their stash

    
    My Boerewors had to get in on the action of course

    The Easter Loot

    check our baskets full of eggs!

    Oh Yeah lets go munch them!


    Megan tucking in.
    Kaylin getting HIGH on sugar

    My favourite!
    This weekend we've been having competitions with Kaylin's Paddle Balls.  We have four of them and so far I'm the Paddle Champion!  I have whacked that sucker 45 times in a row so far, so I'm the undefeated Paddle Ball Queen.  Whoohooo! 

    Do I win a prize?  Oh God, just not another easter egg.  I'm gonna pop!


    
    I caught the girls playing.  I didn't ask what the game was.  An axe and Goggles?  Must've been pretty rough
    


    Source URL: http://giantstepstalk.blogspot.com/2011/04/easter-egg-hunt.html
    Visit tattoo for girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories