I've been wanted these for YONKS! I finally got not only ONE pair but TWO!!!

    I finally found a store that stocks my beloved Iron Fist Heels and guess what?  When I went in their today expecting to find nothing, they had NEW stock! 

    I was like a wee lassie in a candy store.  I didn't know which ones to pick!  The ones I REALLY wanted did not have my size and I was pretty bummed about that.  

    However, I decided on these two rockin' pairs.  I could only afford one but My Boerewors said he'd buy the other pair.  How special is he????!!!

    Here are my new babies...

    Samhain Red Wedge

    Roses Are Deader Woodlook Platform
    
    Source URL: http://giantstepstalk.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-been-wanted-these-for-yonks-i-finally.html
    Visit tattoo for girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories